Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ive been featured

Imagine my surprise & excitement when I jumped online this morning & discovered that I  have been featured at The Bloggers Club today!!!!




I love the Bloggers Club, I have discovered many fabulous blogs Thanks to their reviews!!!

Images the Bloggers Club

So like they say, Relax, grab a cup & hang with the club....


Image Mark Burstyn Photography

This is also a good time to say
Thank You   Thank You   Thank You
to all of you lovely people who follow my blog, leave comments & make me feel so welcome in the blogging community. Its nice to know you are reading & enjoying the things I love to post about. I feel like Ive made some great friends & I have only been here for a month ....for this I say

THANKS!!!!!
Cheers
Trish xx

14 comments:

Ange said...

Wow, how exciting for you Trish!!! I must go and check out the Bloggers Club. Congrats on being featured.
Angex

Jenny said...

Hey well done Trish! You are having a good trot lately! All well deserved too. Congratulations!

brismod said...

Well done! Here's to many more months of blogging!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the feature Trish! That's great news! Blogging is great isn't it.
Jxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Trish, how exciting for you! I will go and have a look! xx

Kym said...

Congrats Trish well deserved:)...I need to go and check out the bloggers club . Cheers Kym

PS Hope you've got that glass of red ready ;)

Laura said...

Wow Trish, how exciting! I am goint to go too and have a look at the club!
Love, Lauraxx

Decorchick! said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you!!!

Blue Artichoke Interiors said...

Congrats! I'll be checking out the bloggers club too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I thinking tufting the top of your bench would look fabulous and I can't wait to see the finished project. Would you also paint the bench bash too, or leave it au naturale?

Blue Artichoke Interiors said...

I meant to say bench base not bash. I wanted to clarify so you weren't confused.

alicia said...

Congrats girl!!

Ez said...

Congrats Trishy, you deserve all of the recognition that your getting, I love your blog and look forward to your daily posts!

x

Get Nestled In said...

Congratulations Trish!!! I enjoy your blog so much, it's no surprise! :)

Hugs,

T.bird

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

So far, so good!
Looks like you're enjoying it - that's the main thing. Well done - and happy weekend, Trish!
xLouise

AddThis Smart Layers