Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Love

I have to introduce you to my dream child No.4, just cause she is the sweetest little critter you will ever meet!!!
She has just turned 3 last month but her speech is pretty advanced so she is very capable of expressing her thoughts!!!
She has a wonderful imagination & a wicked sense of humour, but most of all she is extremely affectionate & loving!!!


Did I mention she likes to play dress ups!!!

Today I went to visit a friend & dream child No.4 told her that her daddy works lots just so her mummy can go shopping..... he he he....gotta love that!!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Aww, how adorable!

Dream House Trish said...

Thanks Liz, we think she is adorable to!!!

Burlap Luxe said...

Trish...Thank-you for stopping by, Your thought in sending a thank you after a dinner out with guest or an invite ti there home is a GREAT IDEA!!! I often send one thanking them for the dinner invite. I am going to start thanking more often :) Just like I am thanking you for your sweet wonderful comment on my stationary box re-styled art to it.

xx
Dore

Dream House Trish said...

@ Burlap Luxe Thank you for stopping by, Im hoping to be able to restyle things as beautifully as you one day, everyone should stop by your blog & take a peak, its fabulous!!!

Ange said...

Hi Trish. Your daughter is gorgeous. I bet she keeps you all amused. Isn't it amazing how different kids can be from their siblings, each one unique.
I mentioned your blog on my post today.
I probably won't be back to view these comments again, so if you want to, you can leave a comment on my blog:o)
Angex

Tomas and Jones said...

Well if that isn't the cutest little thing imaginable! That imagination and wicked sense of humour is just bubbling out of her!! Enjoy her :)

AddThis Smart Layers