Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lounging around in luxury

Image via cottage & vine

I love to see beautiful white chairs & sofas.
They look fantastic in this ink blue room don't you think?

Image via Decorpad

I am assuming this lovely chair is in a bedroom being located near that gorgeous mirrored dresser.
 I can only imagine how glamorous the rest of the room must be. I expect it is very formal  due to the symmetry in the lamps & the grouping of art on the wall, but I think it would be a rather romantic space as well looking at the pretty mirror over the dresser.
How does your imagination recreate the rest of this room?
 I am visualising a tufted bed head & plush white bedding!

Image via Decorpad

I dream of one day owning an ottoman like this one, only not in white.
 My family & white would never work well together, he he he!!!

I certainly wouldn't say I lounge in luxury but were not to shabby here either.

Oh that's right, I am not meant to be lounging at all, I am meant to be exercising.
Catch you all later.
 I am off to honour my new years goal to exercise consistently.
 So far, so good.
 I have been working out 3 x a week & next week I plan to up the ante to 4 x a week.
 I will be a yummy mummy before we know it.
YAY!!!!

How are you going with your goals, are you still on track?

CHEERS
Trish xxx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all three pics, SOOOO gorgeous! But I really don't know how people live on white lounges/ottomans - maybe when the kids have moved out and before grandkids come along :)
Good on you for your exercising, I didn't really make too many goals this yr but I think once bub comes along I'll have to join you :)
Have a great day Trish,
Jxx

Brooke said...

What gorgeous images - all elegant and liveable!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Trish, Thanks for exercising enough for BOTH of us! Love these great design photos!

Warmly, Michelle

Ez said...

I LOVE the ink blue walls and tuffted ottoman. I would love to have the balls to paint the walls blue!

x

AddThis Smart Layers