Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, January 12, 2012

Favourite shoes

Well its week 2 of the photo challenge over at


This weeks theme

"Favourite shoes"

Ha!!!! Who doesn't have a favourite pair of shoes!!!


Now I have 3 daughters & we are all big fans of a little bit if "bling", so I couldn't resist these sparkly little peep toe stiletto's


I actually purchased them to wear to my eldest daughters Yr 12 graduation formal(Prom) & that's how they became my favourites, because I think of her every time I wear them.
 She really loves these shoes as well.
 Mind you I don't think she would ever be able to choose a favourite shoe, as she has a little bit of a shoe obsession.
I think she inherited it from my sister Erin from


Erin is also doing the photo challenge so I can't wait to see if she can choose just ONE pair of shoes for her pic!!!
Ah the anguish it will cause her, he he he!

How about you, do you have a serious shoe obsession or are you more of a practical girl like me, I like to admire, but then move on!!!
Or perhaps Im just to poor to indulge, no no, I will call myself practical, it makes me sound much more grown up, he he he!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

2 comments:

Darkbyte said...

Ooh those are lovely! Cant go past a classic.

Obsessions, kitchenware, serving ware and cookbooks. I would like to think I restrain myself well (not enough time to use it all).

When it comes to shiney's it has to be clear Swarovski figurines, but only realistic animals and Kris bears.

Ez said...

Oooo....those are my favourites of your shoes too! Lucky we are the same size ;-) LOL.

Love the pics! and yes...perhaps I do have a "small" shoe obsession...

xoxo

AddThis Smart Layers