Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hectic Living

WOWSERS!!!

Life really does get out of control sometimes. I currently feel like I am living in a constant state of crazy.


This is how I felt when I woke at 5am this morning thinking about how I had forgotten I have to cover what seems like a THOUSAND school books as well as all of the other things I have on my 'To Do' list.
Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing bad happening in my life its all positive stuff & for that I am EXTREMELY grateful.
There just isn't enough hours in the day, which I am sure you would all agree!!


I am slowly ticking away with my new online home decor store.
 I wanted to have some original pieces to sell to make me a bit different to other stores & because I have a bit of a vision & some things I just can't find here in Australia.
I have decided to make my own cushions & create mix & match sets to help people with selecting a mix of colour & pattern but I have grossly under estimated how little time I have for sourcing beautiful fabrics & actually sewing the cushions.
I know terrible problem to have!

My actual Monday to Friday job will end any time soon, which is the problem. I am not coping with the unknown end. I really do need a date. I have so many plans for my own business & it is hard to move forward with such limited time, but on the other hand I currently have a guaranteed income so why complain.


On the dream house front, things have been slow due to a number of break downs on our excavator & the inability to be able to get rid of the 200 tonne of fill. Thankfully the dream guy has been able to sort that issue out this week with a company developing an extension to a subdivision & they will not only take our dirt pile but, for a fee they will do some excavations for us as well. So this is a great step in the right direction. 


So my plan of attack will be to write a list, do what I can, don't beat myself up over what doesn't happen & go to bed dreaming I have relaxed on a Li Lo with a cocktail in hand all day.
When I get up in the morning for work I should feel relaxed & ready for another big week.
That will work....won't it!!!

Do you have times where you feel like life is totally out of control with general busy ness ?

CHEERS
Trish xx



No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers