Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Indigo Blue for decorating your home

I am off to the Gift & Home wares trade shows on the weekend to look for the perfect suppliers for my new home wares business.

Now I am no colour expert but I am going to forecast  Indigo Blue to be on trend for this winter .


I know, it is a classic colour that never really goes out of fashion but I think it will be bigger than ever this year....


As you can see its a colour that works with many styles.


Stunning wallpaper by

Ive said it before but Anna is the master when it comes to mixing colour & pattern.


I love these beautiful Octopus prints from



This gorgeous handmade cushion will be coming to
early next week.

So in preparation for new stock we are having a
40% off store wide

What do you think of my colour prediction?

CHEERS
Trish xx

Unless otherwise stated all images are from Pinterest



No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers