Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

As a blogger we are always looking for a little inspiration for post ideas & lots of bloggers recommend sticking to a set format or schedule for posting.
This is something I am working towards but realise with the tasks we are tackling around here for 2014 I will need to allow a certain amount of flexibility.
All the same I thought I might try & join in on a regular link party over at 
for WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!!!

As you can see, I'm not to good at the WORDLESS part, but I will work on it!!

Here are just a few  images of bedrooms I adore













Images from all over the net including Emily A Clarke, Phoebe Howard, Martha Stewart, Pinterest  & Houzz

Next Wednesday I promise a little less chat but tonnes of eye candy

CHEERS
Trish xx

No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers