Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Command Centre

If I could trust myself to keep things tidy I would have a command centre in the kitchen of the dream house








This one looks ever so handy to the wine fridge !!!!



I am having a walk in pantry that is long & narrow so will have a long blank wall. I would like to paint that wall in blackboard pant & hang some hooks for bags & perhaps also hang a clip board for each person to attach their notes & paperwork to.


I love these DIY chalkboard calenders



This one would suit my space, there is even a fabulous tutorial from the clever creator of this one, Carmel from Our Fifth House Blog if you would like to give it a shot.



I'm not very good at the wordless part of this concept but pop on over to 
and check out some of the other bloggers posts.

CHEERS
Trish xxx

All of these images have been in my inspiration files for years so I do apologise for not being able to credit the owners.


No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers