Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, May 26, 2011

Home gym inspiration

Well my friends the time has quickly arrived for  the dream guy & I to head off on our little kid free getaway to the centre of Australia, Uluru
Ardsley Residence contemporary kids

But I think when I get back i will be needing to hit the gym!
After shopping for a few new bits & pieces I have discovered I don't like what I see in the mirror at the moment, so a serious workout on a regular basis is whats in order!!!
Our completed projects media room

A large wall of mirrors certainly helps to add a bit of light if you don't have a lot of windows, which is exactly the case for the space my gym will occupy in my dream house. It will be in what you would probably call the basement, so I think I will need to keep an eye out for some mirrors.....don't think the weight will  sneek on then, LOL!!!

On that note, we will be sitting down with our architect in about 2 weeks to get the ball rolling on some official house plans ....
YIPEE!!!

I will post some pics of my holiday as soon as I return.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

CHEERS
Trish xxx 



4 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi Trish, Have a wonderful trip away! Take care. Mimi xx

Beautiful House said...

Have a fabulous time Trish. Woohoo for the architect.

Jenny said...

Trish, have a fabulous break and enjoy! ;-)

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Have a wonderful time! xx

AddThis Smart Layers