Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, July 15, 2010

A happy birthday dinner

Happy Birthday to my dream guy!!!!

Now I am not one to get a lot of pleasure from cooking up a storm, so, unfortunately for my dream guy, his birthday cake was lovingly made at "Woolworth's Supermarket". It was a Delicious white chocolate mud cake & even though he did enjoy it, I'm sure he would have loved a scrumptious creation from Katena's kitchen at  Taylor made baking
We grew up in the same home town as Katena & know her well, so its fantastic to see her baking achievements on her blog, you should drop by & see her work, you'll want to hire her for your next party, I do!!!


I did how ever impress the big guy with this tasty little appetiser that I got from Alicia over at                       A Beautiful Mess
You need to drop by & get her recipe for this lovely Avocado salsa style dish, its easy to make(right up my ally) & YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!!
She hosts a Tasty Tuesdays Blog hop, which is extremely popular. You are likely to find many delicious dishes!!!



I then went on to order a pile of pizza's to be home delivered , what a wife hey!
I do buy him his favourite beverage, BEER, to wash down all of these convenience foods....
So happy birthday Dream guy!

CHEERS
Trish
xxxxxx

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

MrsKT said...

Thanks for the mention Trish :) Happy Birthday to M, I really think he would have enjoyed a low fat friand instead of mudcake, LOL!!!

Dream House Trish said...

OOH, KT those friands where good, I still have your recipe in a storage box somewhere!!

Laura said...

Happy bday to your hubby trish! I have actually had one of those mudcakes and i think they are yum!
hugs, Laura xxx

alicia said...

So glad it was a hit. We love it here. Love the toast idea with it too. Sounds like you gave hubs a great b-day. Bravo.

Bring Pretty Back said...

Happy birthday to your dream guy! Sounds like he had a GREAT day~

brismod said...

I hope your hubby had a nice birthday. Beer is always appreciated around here too. x

Jenny said...

You really can't go wrong with pizza and beer can you. I hope you all had a fun night. Happy Birthday to your dream guy!

Ez said...

The salsa and lil toasts were delish! they disappeared sooo quickly! and you can never go past a Woollies cake! x

Christine said...

That salsa sounds delish for Friday night drinks (I think I'll give it a try tonight) and I think your dream guy's birthday dinner sounds just perfect!
Christine x

AddThis Smart Layers