Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nutella cookies.....The best cookies EVER!!


These are by far the tastiest & easiest cookies I have ever baked.
My entire family are worshiping my incredible baking prowess at the moment, he he he!!!

So here is the secret recipe to the delightful

Nutella Cookies
1 cup of Nutella
1 cup of SR flour
1 large egg, I used 2 small ones
Mix it all together
Drop teaspoons of mix onto your cookie tray, allowing a little growing space, I made about 28 cookies
 Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 6-8 minutes.
They are equally yummy warm or cool, but get one before the kids smell them or you will miss out!!!
Now I must confess..... I found this magical recipe on 

Feel free to drop on over & check out my boards.



They make a nice treat to have with your coffee, while you're working of course!




Do you gain cooking inspiration from Pinterest?
Have a great week  fellow cookie monsters!!!


CHEERS
Trish xxx

1 comment:

Nischa said...

Yum! They look yummy. I think I have that one saved but haven't got around to doing it yet. Too much temptation to eat them. Most of my cooking inspiration comes from Pinterest. Just wait and see what I am bringing to Tam's tomorrow. :-D

AddThis Smart Layers