Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kitchenaid

Can someone just let the dream guy know that one day I would love to own this baby....

The colour is called "Ice Blue" & its going to set him back about $750.

Do you own one of these little gems & do you think they are worth the extra dollars?

What appliances are you dreaming about???

CHEERS
Trish xxx


6 comments:

brismod said...

Yes to both questions. Tell your dream guy it is the gift that keeps giving! xx

tracy said...

Ya I want my dream guy to get me one too...
My daughter got one from her dream guy last Christmas, silver a little cheaper in price...She uses it all the time!
I love the color of this one, I'm hoping for the orange one!
Trace

Unknown said...

Brismod is right - it's the gift that keeps on giving. I had to wait quite a few years but last Christmas there was one under the tree for me, and I was smitten!

Ez said...

I would have one...but only because they look so cool! Considering I've never sued one in my life! lol

I am dreaming of a juicer though or a really fantastic blender type machine that does smoothies AND juice!

x

www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

MrsKT said...

Yes Trish I own one and yes they are worth every cent!

I have the Pistachio Green one, I have even named her, Eloise!

The ice blue is very, very nice.

Tell M it is a necessity in any kitchen, he he.

Katena

Jane said...

Ah Trish, I have my eye on that baby, too! I have some good news for you - look at http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Appliances/Stand-Mixers-Attachments/KitchenAid-Artisan-Mixer-KSM150-Ice - they're selling it for $689 ☺. J x

AddThis Smart Layers