Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daybed desires

Don't you just love a beautiful daybed

Tineke triggs contemporary family room
Image via houzz

I think this  is every girls dream bedroom, a cosy daybed, a window seat & an extremely cool pendant light.I know my girls would love it!!
This one appears to have a trundle bed underneath, fabulous for sleep overs!


Image via just imagine designs

A very stylish but cosy spot to curl up with a great book...

image via west elm

West Elm always do it with style...

image via country living

a style for everyone...

image via walnut & ivory

I love this daybed, very classy indeed!

Do you have a daybed?

I have seen some fabulous buys on eBay,  in many different styles, they are definitely a nice practical option as a spare guest bed...
i love the idea of the nice timber outdoor styles, it would be nice to laze about on your deck with a good book & a glass of wine!!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

6 comments:

Life in the Country Lane said...

I love daybeds. These are some gorgeous images. I have an old metal one with a trundle I want to paint and put outside on the verandah to enjoy just as you have said. This has inspired me to get onto it! Have a lovely week.
Rebecca x

All things nice... said...

Oh I love that first image, luxury, so stylish too :) I don't have a day bed but I think they are really nice

All things nice...

Laura said...

Hi there trish, we have been looking at daybeds recently and outdoor furniture... not sure what we will end up with,.. guess it will depend on my budget!!! Loving all your images, hope you had a very lovely weekend! big hugs to you,
Laura xxx

Tina said...

These are such gorgeous images Trish. We don't have room anywhere for a daybed, but I would love to have a large verandah to put one on:) Hope you have a wonderful week ~ Tina xx

Georgy said...

I too would love to have a daybed and am hoping to get one for our new deck when it is built next year. G

Anonymous said...

Great post! i like it, please bookmark this page in digg or mixx so that everybody could find it easily. :) Thankee for sharing this information. You guys have made a excellent website

AddThis Smart Layers