Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Monday, November 22, 2010

100th Post

WOW!!!
My 100th post...
Who would have thought I would have enough people enjoying my ramblings for me to continue on to 100 posts!!!


I have seriously enjoyed blogging since I began back in April...I have met some of the most amazing & inspirational people in this land of blogging.


I am always sooo excited to see your comments on my posts, they are always filled with encouragement & support


Then there are the emails with a snippet of information, a useful link or inspiration pic or just a friendly introduction from a new follower, they are always a pleasure to receive!!!


I have learnt many things from You, my wonderful bloggy friends...





Ive learnt so much about interior design, choosing colour & combining it with pattern, creating  beautiful table scape's as well as wonderful table setings for  dinner parties or casual entertaining.
I have discovered some fabulous craft ideas for entertaining my children & some great little tricks to get them to help with the cleaning up!!
I have developed a real love for photography & hope my dream guy will surprise me with a digital SLR camera for Christmas, there are so many of you bloggers with amazing photography skills to share I just can't wait to learn more...
Then of course there are all of the fabulous HOW TO posts that have me inspired to create or revamp SOMETHING...I have soooo many plans, but so little confidence, I am yet to do anything...
but I WILL!!!

I think I am  learning how to be a better me...



I must admit, it took a BIG push from my sister & No.1 follower, Erin, before I found the courage to actually write that first post.
 She was very supportive & had more faith in my ability than I ever had, so for this I say
Thank You Ezzy!!!


I have baked you all one of these to say
Thanks
& now Im off to catch up on what you have all been up to for the weekend
Have a fabulous week my bloggy friends

P.S i hope you enjoyed the pics from my xmas tree, its still a work in progress, we have put it up a little earlier this year, just because we can!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx




27 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay Trish, 100 posts, congratulations! I really enjoy your blog and the messages you leave on mine. Your tree looks fabulous and I love the feathery thingy you have on it. Have a fun week. ;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 100 posts Trish, I have enjoyed reading them! It has been wonderful getting to know you better and I am looking forward to your next 100 entries. Your tree is looking fabulous, I am hoping to get started on mine this weekend. xx

Hampers said...

Good Work Trish it has been a pleasure gaining some insight into your world! Congratulations!

Paula said...

Trish, congrats! That's a big blogging effort and a great read :)

Jane said...

Bravo, Trish! Good on you - quite a milestone. J x

lisa mae said...

whoop whoop.....100post since april thats fantastic....and the cupcake looks devine, kisses and have a great week trish xx

Just Martha said...

you are one of my favourite bloggers!!! Congrats on the big 1-0-0! and thanks for the cupcake!...

Anna White said...

Well done Trish...thats a huge achievement...as blogging can be so time consuming...so its nice to know that you have really enjoyed the journey ..love your tree...you now have me itching to get ours up...that cupcake looks deeeeelish ..thank you :) xxx

Raine and Sage said...

Congratulations Trish on what is certainly a milestone. Just wanted to add what a lovely post this one was too. Well said. :)x

brismod said...

Gee that 100 posts came up quick! Well done, Trish and here's to the next 100. I'm loving you tree by the way. xx

melli said...

congrats on your 100th posts gorgeous girl,love your tree looks beautiful :) and i'm so happy to see i'm not the only putting up there tree early this year. the cupcake looks to good to eat.. so happy you starting blogging its been really nice getting to know you congrats again xxxx

Laura said...

Hi sweet trish, congratulations!!!! Thankyou for all of your lovely posts and hearing about your kids and building àdventures`!! Thankyou for your amazing comments of support and encouragement, so glad to have found you through blogland!! I looove your tree too, you know, i was thinking of using feather garlands on my tree too! hope you dont mind if i still do it? - i have really been looking forward to trying it out and now i can see how amazing it looks! just gorgeous!!!
big hugs as always,
laura c xxx

Fabulously French said...

Felicitations on 100 posts and here's to the next 100.

Leeann x

p.s. your sapin de noel looks "tres belle".

orchidlanedecor.com said...

Well done on making to 100, what an achievement. I've made a cuppa for us to have with that cupcake :)
Suzy xxx

Ange said...

Good for you Trish. What a great effort!!! We fellow bloggers know only too well that a blog doesn't just happen so we can all appreciate what 100 posts actually means. I really enjoy your blog.
Thanks for the cupcake :o)
Angex

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, congratulations, love your tree.

Belle Inspirations said...

Hi Trish, Thankyou for visiting my blog and becoming a follower {my second} I hope to continue to inspire you and others.I too have become a follower of your wonderful blog. Happy 100th post!!! I'm only new at this and have alot to learn in regards to designing a blog.Thanks again!

Ez said...

No thank YOU! I absolutely LOVE your blog, it is my daily read and I knew that there would be lots of people out there interested to read about all of your ideas!

Oh....is that cupcake by any chance at your house waiting for me? or are you just teasing me with delicious pics!

By the way, you have inspired me! I was tossing up whether to bother putting a tree up or not and I have decided to do it after seeing how lovely yours looks! xx

Dream House Trish said...

Yes Erin, the cupcake is here waiting for you!!!

GoldenValley50 said...

Congratulations Trish - a wonderful achievement! Thank you so much for your lovely comments. My ramblings are often VERY "rambly" but you still take the time to read them. I really appreciate that. ;)Sharyne

Paper Tree Studio said...

Congrats on the 100th post!! Such an achievement. Isn't blogging such fun??!! Looking forward to sharing in the next 100 posts with you. Love your Christmas tree by the way. Michelle

Tina said...

Congratulations on your 100 posts Trish!! Love your gorgeous pics from your Christmas tree. You thanked people for inspiring you, but I hope you know that you inspire others too!! Hope you have had a great start to your week ~ Tina xx

Mimi said...

Congratulations Trish, I love to read your blog and thank you for following mine. I love your decorations on your beautiful tree. Mimi x P.S. My daughter just said "nice cupcakes" xx

Julie-Ann said...

Hi Trish I can't believe I have only just found your blog. Congratulations on making your 100th post. Your sister sounds so wonderful- good on her for encouraging you.
Your Christmas tree looks beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

100th post - YAY! Well done you. Your sister sounds like a good person. And thanks for the cupcake - it was delicious!
Megs x

Tara said...

100, "wow"!!!.I always love reading your blog..Your tree is so nice Trish..xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Trish and congratulations to you on your 100th post.
Well done and Gorgeous Tree by the way.

AddThis Smart Layers