Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, November 26, 2010

A bad hair day

In case you don't already know,  I am currently a stay at home mum, but previous to moving to the Hunter Valley I worked as a hairdresser, owning my own salon in the Blue Mountains.
Now this little tidbit of information about my past is just to help paint the picture of the horror I felt when seeing my sons new hairstyle!!!

He & his dad thought it would be FUN to surprise me with the fact that I didn't have to worry about giving Tom the new summer hair cut he desired!!

SURPRISED..Yes I was indeed, in fact, I struggled to hold back the tears.
My dream guy knows I'm not a fan of what he affectionately calls "A real mans hair cut"


This is what he looked like pre clippers & he was in need of a trim, but hey dream guy, I can see why your an electrician & not a hairdresser.

Lucky he is a good lookin rooster, Ay!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx


Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers