I have been tagged by two very lovely ladies to play a fun Question & Answer game. Nellie at Mccarthy designs. & Janette at My sweet prints have bestowed this owner upon me & I have to say I qiet enjoyed it. Here are the questions & my crazy answers....
1.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I think everyone would like to live here, but even just a night or 2 in the Hamptons beach house from the movie 'Somethings gotta give" would be a dream come true
I don't think I could say I have a favourite band, but those that know me would probably say I do enjoy music from the 80's...Ahhh good times!!!
3. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
Just for today I would like to be Julia Gillard. The first FEMALE Prime Minister of Australia.
Now I'm not one to show to much interest in politics, but I can only imagine the pride & jubilation she must be feeling right now!!!!
Look out fellas a women has just busted the boys club wide open!!!
I guess Julia Gillard has smashed that glass ceiling....
Great inspiration for the females of our country!!!
4. Concert or Broadway show?
I would love a good Broadway show!!!
5. Theme song for your life? I took a tip from Nellie on this one & did this quiz, Whats you're theme song quiz It came back with U2 " A beautiful day". I do enjoy U2, so I was happy with the result!!!
6. Would you choose a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?
Definitely the fancy dinner, but I would need to go shopping for something to wear as Fancy dinners are a rare treat around here.
I would love to try a seafood platter at Scratchleys on Honeysuckle, Newcastle, NSW Australia
7. Favorite place to shop?
I don't know that I have a particular favourite place to shop, but I do know where ever I go, should have a nice coffee shop for me to get a caffeine fix whilst I'm there...Yes I am addicted to coffee!!!
8. Favorite movie?I love anything with Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller in it, they make me laugh, & on the romance side of things, who could go past "The Note Book", by far the most romantic tear jerker I have ever seen.
So now its my job to tag a few other bloggers....
No need to feel obligated to participate as we all know time is precious!!!
So go check out all of these great blogs if you have'nt already & I hoped you enjoyed my question & answer time!!!