Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Monday, July 19, 2010

A dining dilema update

My current chairs....

A quick update on my dining chair dilemma....
Thanks to the fabulous Briohny over at French doors and verandahs  making the logical suggestion ,that I should measure the chairs to see if they would actually be able to be pushed in at the table,
or they may take up a lot of extra space in the room. I took this advice & discovered they are to tall.
What a bummer!!!!!!

My inspiration picture....

So this beautiful image will just have to live in my inspiration file to tease me each time I see it!!
Oh well my dream guy has been saved from some serious nagging!!!
Thank you for all of the wonderful advice you all gave me, it looks like wicker is a wonderful hard wearing, can't kill it , even if you tried kind of chair, unless of course you treat them to to much sun!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx
Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers