Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Soccer

This was my Saturday ….
Celebrating his goal may 2010
My son has started playing soccer, his first year at playing a team sport & he loves it. Today he scored his first goal EVER & I just happen to be lucky enough to have the camera out at the perfect moment. Not only did I capture the actual goal I also snapped this little beauty. The celebration!!!!
That's the happiest face I've ever seen!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend !

3 comments:

Blogs said...

Awwwww! Perfect day:) Priceless! I bet he felt mighty good! and you too:) xoxoxox

laura my summerhouse said...

Hi Trish, well done for your son!
much love,
laura, my summerhouse

Get Nestled In said...

What a proud moment! Congratulations to your son!!

T.bird

AddThis Smart Layers