Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while we design & build our dream house in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & grow our first ever online home wares store. It should be a real hoot!!!




Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just dreamy window Seats

I don't know about you but I always fall in love with a room with a built in window seat.
Feldman Architecture modern kids

I could definately see myself sitting here to read a story to the kids


image via wicker & stitch

You just have to love all of those wonderful cushions

source unknown

Very inviting & cosy

Image via wicker & stitch

OOOHHH!! I think I need a glass of wine whilst I'm relaxing here....

What do you think, is a window seat something you lust after?

CHEERS
Trish xxx







Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers