Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, March 24, 2012

A change is well overdue


Source BHG

I don't know about you, but even though the Zebra rug has been done to death over the past couple of years, I still love it!!!

I think by the time I get my dream house the trend will have well & truly passed me by & I will miss out on having one for myself,
BUMMER!!!

I'm sure there will be an equally divine new trend to sooth my decorating soul!!


 After 2yrs of having 4 properties listed for sale in the one town, all with good tenants and priced competitively for the local market, you would think at least something would have sold by now.
But we haven't managed to sell a single house.....

I think we need to change our real estate agent.
 Property data tells us that the average time a house is on the market in Lithgow is FIVE MONTHS. Its a small town & we have had FOUR on the market for TWO years.
WHAT THE.......

What do you think, are we trusting fools that should have swapped agents at least a year ago?


CHEERS
Trish xxx

10 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, definately change agents, find another agent who will work for you, loving your zebra rug.x

Viera said...

Maybe it is not the best time to sell but 2 years!, you shoud try to change them . Best of luck
V

lisa mae said...

up I think it's time to find someone else......how many open homes on each house do they do????? and are they tidy etc when people go through (that's a biggie)...... two years is two years too long me thinks, and truly I don't think the rug will date very quickly so you could be in with a grin smooch to you trish Lisa xx

B is building a house said...

Oh dear :( two years is a long time. Hope your new agents comes with better luck :)

Hope you are having an amazing weekend.

B

Domestic Mamma said...

Wow 2 years is a long time to wait for a sale!

I too love the zebra print rug, also really in love with some zebra cushions I saw online the other day.

Have a lovely weekend :)

KL said...

WOW, two years is a long time. Definitely time to change direction, tactic and agent. I love zebra rugs too but I don't believe they'll date. Even if they do however, who cares? I'd rather surround myself with things I love that have a perfectly styled, trendy show home!
x KL

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Yes change! Nothing like a fresh opinion and ideas. xx

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous rug! I agree, changing might work well for you. Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

lv2scpbk said...

I love that room. Beautiful.

Linda Leyble said...

Hi - I might change agents. Maybe your home is listed at a price that could be higher than what buyers at this time are willing to spend. I am sure your home looks great - but it may be priced wrong. If you can lower the price somewhat - it will bring in more people to look at it. Just a thought!

Linda

PS - love the zebra rug!

AddThis Smart Layers