Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, March 24, 2012

A change is well overdue


Source BHG

I don't know about you, but even though the Zebra rug has been done to death over the past couple of years, I still love it!!!

I think by the time I get my dream house the trend will have well & truly passed me by & I will miss out on having one for myself,
BUMMER!!!

I'm sure there will be an equally divine new trend to sooth my decorating soul!!


 After 2yrs of having 4 properties listed for sale in the one town, all with good tenants and priced competitively for the local market, you would think at least something would have sold by now.
But we haven't managed to sell a single house.....

I think we need to change our real estate agent.
 Property data tells us that the average time a house is on the market in Lithgow is FIVE MONTHS. Its a small town & we have had FOUR on the market for TWO years.
WHAT THE.......

What do you think, are we trusting fools that should have swapped agents at least a year ago?


CHEERS
Trish xxx
Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers