Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Table scaping

I  had to share this beautiful dining room table scape with you.

KitchenLab traditional dining room

There are so many different elements at play here, I guess you would say its an eclectic take on a traditional style

KitchenLab eclectic dining room

I love glass & silver teamed with timber.
Chandeliers always make me swoon!!!!
A simple floral arrangement is something I would like to master.
 The colour scheme is very warm & inviting.
A rather relaxed take on what I imagine to be the formal dining space.

What do you think, love it or hate it????

CHEERS
Trish xxx


7 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, love your new blog background. I love anything with a chandelier.x

Special 'K' said...

I love it, love bling! Lovely pictures. Thanks for having me. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

B is building a house said...

Love those glass domes <3

B

Melinda said...

Lovely - love it. THe blossom has such a sculptural quality, and all the shapes and textures work beautifully.

MrsKT said...

Love all of these images, Trish, you must have lots of inspiration folders!

I have passed on a Christmas blogging award to you, please pop over and see what you need to do if have a spare minute.

Katena x

Mimi said...

Love it, I love glass and silver together too. Mimi xx

ms.composure said...

oh yes very very nice!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

AddThis Smart Layers