Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, November 13, 2011

A blue christmas

I have finally settled on a theme for this years Christmas tree
I'm calling it

 "Glitter & Ice"

as its going to be blue silver & white!!!

Here is what has me inspired this year!

source Decorating Ideas

source She Knows

Love the co ordinated wrapping, I will be seeking out some fabulous paper & ribbon.
 Do you like to wrap your gifts to match your tree or do you just get an array of christmas gift wraps & go for it?

source House of Turquoise

Im wishing for a fireplace so I could decortae a mantel!!!



I am thinking I might sew a tree skirt to dress things up a little, this one looks kind a pretty don't you think?




I am seriously in love with this one, I think I could adapt it to my colour scheme. I would need to whip up some of those cute cushions & perhaps a fur stocking.... or 4...one for each offspring :)
Notice how I say "whip up" like I am some sort of cushion sewing pro, ha ha ha, Im sure it will be a long winded task with all of the interruptions one faces with children & a husband, but do able all the same!!!

Above images all from Pinterest

Now i am not hosting Christmas lunch this year, we are heading to my brothers house, but if I was I think I would want my table to look like this one.
Ooh, I have a sudden urge to have an Xmas dinner party......

Happy decorating everyone!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx
Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers