Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nutella cookies.....The best cookies EVER!!


These are by far the tastiest & easiest cookies I have ever baked.
My entire family are worshiping my incredible baking prowess at the moment, he he he!!!

So here is the secret recipe to the delightful

Nutella Cookies
1 cup of Nutella
1 cup of SR flour
1 large egg, I used 2 small ones
Mix it all together
Drop teaspoons of mix onto your cookie tray, allowing a little growing space, I made about 28 cookies
 Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 6-8 minutes.
They are equally yummy warm or cool, but get one before the kids smell them or you will miss out!!!
Now I must confess..... I found this magical recipe on 

Feel free to drop on over & check out my boards.



They make a nice treat to have with your coffee, while you're working of course!




Do you gain cooking inspiration from Pinterest?
Have a great week  fellow cookie monsters!!!


CHEERS
Trish xxx
Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers