Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, May 19, 2012

Recycled bathroom idea


Don't ya just love it!

i wish i was easy going enough to include such a whimsical idea into my home!
Some people have no fear when it comes to implementing their decor ideas, I'm a little to serious & put lots of thought into resale & appealing to other peoples taste.

I must admit, I really love this bicycle vanity....
What do you think?
Would you purchase a home with this set up in the bathroom?

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

CHEERS
Trish xx

6 comments:

B is building a house said...

Every time I see that bathroom vanity - it makes me smile :)

B

B is building a house said...

But because I like to play it safe... no I probably wouldn't want one in MY bathroom *shy*

Kym said...

Oh I just love that...no sure hubby would be so keen...but I think it is awesome.Thanks for sharing. :)

Jennifer, Decorum said...

It's very cute and I could see it working in a powder room rather than a full bathroom. Very quirky especially if you loved biking.

Jennifer xx

Tara said...

I love it,my boys would think it so cool..xx

Paula said...

So much fun, Trish. Thanks for your supportive email too x

AddThis Smart Layers