Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, January 27, 2012

Stunning Study Nook

Ok I think this space speaks for itself...

Image via Diary of a Renovation

What a fantastic use of space & a great way to finish off the underneath of a staircase.
I could see myself happily blogging away in this little study nook...
How about you?

Happy friday everyone!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

5 comments:

KL said...

Yes, I agree Trish, one of the best uses of an awkward space I've ever seen! Very clever!
x KL

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, yes I love it, great use of space.x

Brooke said...

Gorgeous spot! I could waste away many an hour at my laptop there!

Laura said...

Hi trish, a very great use of under - stair space! I usually sit on the sofa with a laptop as i am such a couch potato these days!! its a really bad habit!Loving all of your great photos I must add! you are really talented, its great to find something you enjoy so much and that you are so good at aswell!!!
hope you had a great australia day and week!
laura xxx

Melinda said...

I wish I'd thought of something clever like this when designing our stairs, particularly now I have nowhere to put my desk that doesn't make a room look ugly. Great use of space!

AddThis Smart Layers