Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, January 6, 2012

Project Resolution

I prefer to call them goals rather than resolutions, I feel like it gives me a better chance at succeeding...crazy I know!!!

Can you guess what this goal is going to be?

Ah yes, you are close.....
My goal is to be

CONSISTENT!

If I am consistent with my exercise program, eventually I will build my fitness & strength & eventually I will loose a few kilograms & eventually I will get back to being a Yummy Mummy....yes that's right, I was once an awesomely fit healthy & super toned mum, but, unfortunately I let it all go & joined the land of the flabby sloths...bummer.... it really does hurt when you have to get fit again!!!!!

I am also continuing on with my goal to be a fabulous & creative photographer so I am joining
Darcy from Life with My 3 Boybarians in her project 52

This weeks theme is "Resolution"

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Do you make resolutions or set goals?


CHEERS
Trish xxx
Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers