Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, January 5, 2014

CHALLENGE

CHALLENGE
Its the word that sums up the year ahead of us here at 
'Dream House for Trish'

Challenge No 1
Building the dream house as owner builders,
This is the progress so far, just a hole in the ground which has been affectionately called
"The house hole"

One day it will look more like this!!!

Challenge No 2

As some of  you know we are starting our own online home wares store.
I know there are lots of them around but I need to create an income that works around my kids & my shift working, house building husband so I will be working very hard to build a store lots of people love.
At this point we are just a face book page while lots of work is going on in the background on a website for us to go live.
I have some stock ready to go, just  finalising the details on the website now.
Drop by for a sneak peek if you like, feel free to like our page & share the word. Any assistance to get our name out would be greatly appreciated, just as much as any advice, product recommendations or wholesaler recomendations.







Just a few of the stylish items we are going to sell.


Challenge No 3

Last year I did a 12 week transformation Challenge & while I was pretty happy with the results I achieved I still have a few more goals to kick, so as of Jan 13th I am embarking on another 12 week challenge.
The photo above is 12 weeks of hard work, I lost a mere 4 kg but over 40 cm. I learnt how to get back to eating clean & training hard.
I had really let myself get very unhealthy over the past few years & actually got back into fitness at the dream guy's suggestion as a way to manage my stress. It was the best thing I ever did. I am certainly a happier girl & have so much more energy as well.
This time around I am starting with a reasonable level of fitness & a bunch of healthy habits so it wont be as big a shock to the system.

Don't you just love the difference a spray tan makes." If you can't tone it, then tan it!" is what my spray tan lady always say's.
I'm sure there is  a more specific title than spray tan lady, perhaps Tan Technician. I do apologise for my ignorance.I get my tan done by my massage therapist & she is awesome in both roles.

Challenge No 4

Staying on top of homework & school commitments.
I really hate homework time.

Of course everyday living as a wife & mother brings about its own challenges & I am hoping to tackle them all with gusto!!!


What challenges do you have ahead of you?
Do you have a word that sums up the year ahead?

Happy 2014 everyone.

CHEERS
Trish xxx





No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers