Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, December 9, 2012

Best wedding ever!


My sister Erin & her partner Adam got married a couple of weekends ago & I have to say,
it was the BEST wedding ever!!!
You may already know Ez from her blog
 
 
 
She had mum & dad walk her down the aisle/beach which was really beautiful
 
 
The lovely groom shed a tear or 2 when he saw her walking down the beach &.....
so did I!!!!
 
She was certainly a stunning bride, don't you think!!
 
 
 
 
I got to do all of the hair, with the help of my gorgeous dream  child no2 as my assistant, she did a lifetimes worth of GHD curls for me to pin up.
Our mum created all of the stunning bouquets, a friend Bree did the make up & a very
clever friend Meagan has taken the most incredible photo's.
 
 
This is how big our family has grown so far, mum & dad started with us 4 kids, now there are 4 partners & 7 grandchildren & no doubt there will be more of those to come!!
 
 
Its so nice to have a decent photo together, Meagan has taken some family pics for us, I can't wait to see them!
 
 
This is my aunt with my 2 beautiful daughters.
The reception was planned to perfection & ran perfectly, not a single hic cup all night. 
All in all it was a great day & a fantastic family get together for a beautiful couple.
 
 Its a real pleasure to call Adam my new little brother & I know he & Ez will have a great life together!!!
 
What do you think, is this the most gorgeous wedding ever?
 
CHEERS
TRISH XXX
 
 
 


Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers