Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, December 9, 2012

Best wedding ever!


My sister Erin & her partner Adam got married a couple of weekends ago & I have to say,
it was the BEST wedding ever!!!
You may already know Ez from her blog
 
 
 
She had mum & dad walk her down the aisle/beach which was really beautiful
 
 
The lovely groom shed a tear or 2 when he saw her walking down the beach &.....
so did I!!!!
 
She was certainly a stunning bride, don't you think!!
 
 
 
 
I got to do all of the hair, with the help of my gorgeous dream  child no2 as my assistant, she did a lifetimes worth of GHD curls for me to pin up.
Our mum created all of the stunning bouquets, a friend Bree did the make up & a very
clever friend Meagan has taken the most incredible photo's.
 
 
This is how big our family has grown so far, mum & dad started with us 4 kids, now there are 4 partners & 7 grandchildren & no doubt there will be more of those to come!!
 
 
Its so nice to have a decent photo together, Meagan has taken some family pics for us, I can't wait to see them!
 
 
This is my aunt with my 2 beautiful daughters.
The reception was planned to perfection & ran perfectly, not a single hic cup all night. 
All in all it was a great day & a fantastic family get together for a beautiful couple.
 
 Its a real pleasure to call Adam my new little brother & I know he & Ez will have a great life together!!!
 
What do you think, is this the most gorgeous wedding ever?
 
CHEERS
TRISH XXX
 
 
 



10 comments:

B is building a house said...

What a talented family you are <3

Love the hair & flowers!!!

The bride looked beautiful, and so did you!

B

simmone said...

Love the blue and white theme,you all did so well, very clever. All the pics are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Even as a sister you now it's a good wedding when someone can say "best wedding ever", its not easy to get that comment.....so Trish it must have been awesome and those photos look like so much fun so I can imagine the rest must have been great also. So nice for your family to have such a wonderful day together. Your girls look so much more grown up since the last time I saw a picture of them. Beautiful too. Take care.

KL said...

What happy photographs. You (and #2 dreamchild) did a wonderful job of the hair do's! Such a sweet pic of you and hubby! Looks like a perfect day! x KL

Ez said...

He's a very BIG little brother to have LOL

Thankyou so much for all of your help on the day, it was such a fun day!!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You look lovely Trish and what a beautiful wedding! Congratulations on the new job too - we will have to swap tips. I'm setting up my interior design office in a display home so I will be chatting to people as well xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

lisa mae said...

looks amazing.......i loved getting married on the beach, and well done on the hairups lovely hehehe smooch lisa xx

Beautiful House said...

Gorgeous wedding Trish, congratulations to the bride, beautiful photos.x

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

Wow! What a phenomenal looking wedding. It has the perfect setting! It looks like you had lots of fun. I'm a little jealous that you were able to enjoy such beautiful weather. It's cold here ;-)

Beautiful House said...

Merry Christmas, have a fabulous day.x

AddThis Smart Layers