Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, June 8, 2012

Fireplace Fantasy

Source Classic chic home

With winter well and truly upon us here in Australia I am back to dreaming of romantic bedroom fireplaces.

Source Wicker & Stitch


Source House of Turquoise

This is how I would need it to look at my house as we are that terrible couple that have a tv in the bedroom...

Source unknown

I love black & white schemes, they are always so so stylish!


Source Red door home

I know this isn't exactly a bedroom image, but I am really loving this look at the moment, all of that crisp, clean white , softened by some stone.

 Its very cosy & inviting don't you think!

What does the cold weather leave you wishing for?

Have a great weekend everyone & thanks for dropping by!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers