Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, October 13, 2011

I just love these oval mirrors from


Its called the Sussex Pivot Mirror and is $261 plus shipping of course which is another $96.
 Now I do believe that this is still a reasonable price for what it is, as I have found mirrors can be rather pricey here in Australia,
 BUT....
If anyone has seen something similar in our lovely country I would love to know about it. After all it is better to shop locally & keep Aussies in jobs!

It is nice however to see we are able to get things shipped here from Pottery Barn,things that just aren't available here. I fall in love with so many things that I see on some of my favourite US blogs that come from this store.

How about you, do you lust after American decor?

Do you have any hot Aussie mirror tips for me?

CHEERS
Trish xxx

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers