Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, April 2, 2011

Keep Calm


Fabulously creative & fellow blogger, my dream child No1 ,  has alerted me to a really fun website where you can create your very own "Keep Calm" posters.
I did mine after a huge day with the kids & I felt I needed to indulge in a glass of wine to calm myself, LOL!!
Its called keepcalm-o-matic. which sounds like fun before you even get there!!


You should check it out, it really is fun & there are some really great versions made by others in the gallery to enjoy!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers