Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stylish Vignettes



Like most bloggers on the planet these days, I have a serious Pinterest addiction
 
 
So I thought I would share a few of my favourite pins of some VERY stylish
vignettes!!!
 
 
This is just a small snippet
 
 
but your very welcome to pop on over & check out the rest of my
I would love it if you became a follower over there :))
 
 
There really are some clever home decorators & stylists out there with such creativity & style!!!
 
 
Do you seek decorating inspiration from pinterest, I certainly do!!
 
Have a great day
 
CHEERS
Trish xx
 
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, some lovely vignettes, make you feel good dont they, have a lovely Sunday.x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Trish, great round up. I always love a good vignette.

Melinda said...

These are divine Trish and I added them straight to my pinterest board and my inspiration folder on my computer. Lovely way to start the week.

Unknown said...

I love all of those pics, just gorgeous, I'm off to check out your pinterest account - it's so addictive isn't it!
Jxx

Belle Inspirations said...

Seriously Love pinterest,very addictive! Have a lovely week Trish xx

Just Martha said...

I had a little peek at your Pinterest boards. Oh my!! They are
h-e-av-e-n-l-y!!!Clever and inspirational you...

Unknown said...

Very pretty

Green Thickies said...

What beautiful pics. Since moving into our house a couple of years ago we've done nothing to it as we've been busy having a baby but we are in serious need of putting our stamp on it now, so thank you for some inspiration!

AddThis Smart Layers