Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Autumn Fog

I'm not sure you can really say autumn has arrived here in The Hunter Valley. Our days have still been very hot & humid & we are still able to be outside in summer clothes well into the night.


I'm not complaining, after spending the majority of my life living in the Blue Mountains, where the air is crisp year round,
 it has been known to snow there in December, you know in the peak of our Australian summer!


I took these photo's of the early morning fog last week because it reminded me of the weather from my home town, we don't often see fog here & it did look rather pretty with the sun shining thru.

Are you still enjoying summer weather at your place?

i know all of my lovely readers on the other side of the world are enjoying the first signs of spring, it really is the best time of the year, seeing all of the blossoms on the trees & the spring bulbs bursting open, I enjoy all of the spring time posts I'm reading at the moment!!

Who knows, perhaps in a month or two I will be able to take some wonderful autumn leaf photos with my fancy new camera!

Enjoy your week everyone

Thank you to all of my lovely followers for stopping by to read my little blog
&
a BIG thank you for the lovely comments you leave,
I really do appreciate that you take time to include me in your busy days!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Trish, your photo looks good and I can tell you the weather here is starting to get quite fresh in the early mornings and late evenings. xx

That Girl in Pearls said...

Those photos look so dreamy! How Lovely. That's so nice to have been able to catch such a beautiful moment.

Hope you have a wonderful week!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Leah - The Inside Story said...

Hi Trish, we have had some pretty humid weather here also, but today the rain has started to fall and it has cooled down a little bit. These are lovely pics you've taken. Wishing you a very happy rest of the week. And thank-you for stopping by my blog. Leahxx

Ez said...

Love the pics Trishy!

I have to say, now that we live in the Hunter, Autumn and Winter are actually seasons to look forward too - doonas, knee high boots, funky trench coats, scarves - all of those things that we had ALL year round in the Blue Mountains!

x

Jane @ the girl in the brick house said...

Beautiful photos and while it is still warm here, the humidity has gone which I am, quite frankly, loving!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

It's always so interesting when you speak of the weather, since our seasons are the opposite of yours! We are looking forward to spring starting in a few days! Great photos.

Warmly, Michelle

AddThis Smart Layers